When I was growing up in Southern Alberta, my family instilled in me the values of community, dedication and service.
I'm running to be our United Conservative Party candidate and to serve as our next Member of the Legislative Assembly to deliver on these values.
As your representative, I will always have an open door to you and our neighbours in Southern Alberta. I believe in what Preston Manning once called "the common sense of the common people" and that hardworking Canadians know what's better for them and their families than political elites in Edmonton and Ottawa.
I've met thousands of our neighbours at their doors already in my campaign and here is what they expect, and what I plan to do as our MLA:
- I will stand up for farm families. I will work with our counterparts in the federal government to push for laws that makes sense for farm families - not union bosses in Ottawa or Edmonton.
- I defend and promote Alberta's ethical oil industry and champion the construction of new pipelines.
- I will defend parental choice in Education and fight for more efficient health care delivery.
- I will fight tooth and nail to repeal the job-killing carbon tax, and other unnecessary government red tape and waste.
- I will never waver in my support of the strong, traditional family values that made this province great.
- Finally, I will be honest and accountable. I will listen and learn from you. Edmonton won't change me - but I believe that together we can change Edmonton.